Idaho Flag Direct Print Tops & Frame Kit
We manufacture extremely durable cornhole board tops that are not only functional but aesthetically pleasing for both recreational players and professional tournament players.
Direct Print Cornhole Tops
- Includes 2 direct print tops
- 18mm(3/4‚Ä≥) Baltic Birch and routered edges
- Each board is 23.75‚Ä≥ x 47.75‚Ä≥ with a 6‚Ä≥ hole centered 9‚Ä≥ down
- Bags are not included
- Protective polyurethane clear coat required for finished playing surface
- Tops meet all ACL, WCL, and ACO regulations
DIY Cornhole Frame Kit
Each DIY Cornhole Frame Kit includes:
- 1 set of cornhole board frames with built in handles
- 1 Bag of Hardware
- 4 End Pieces (A)
- 4 Center Support Pieces (B)
- 4 Long Rails (2 Left (C) & 2 Right (D)
- 2 Leg Braces (E)
- 4 Legs (2 Left (G) @ 2 Right (F)
- 18mm (approx. 3/4 inch) Baltic Birch cornhole frames and legs
- Requires assembly, sanding and clear coat finishing
- Made in the U.S.A.
Want more details on our frame kit specs? Click Here to get our installation instructions.
Our cornhole tops are built using 3/4" baltic birch plywood and precisely cut with a CNC machine. The top deck sits approximately 12" from the back and a 6" hole perfectly centered 9" from the top.
To reduce bag wear, we've routed all of our edges to increase the overall look but also prevent your bags from hitting corners and leading to unnecessary wear and tear.
These boards are regulation weight and size and measure approximately 47.75"x23.75". These boards and our above standard craftsmanship will set you apart and provide you with entertainment for years.