Fort Worth Weathered Direct Print Tops (1 Set)
We manufacture extremely durable cornhole board tops that are not only functional but aesthetically pleasing for both recreational players and professional tournament players.
Direct Print Cornhole Tops:
- Includes 2 direct print tops
- UV Direct Print Ink to top
- 18mm(3/4‚Ä≥) Baltic Birch and routed
- Each board is 23.75‚Ä≥ x 47.75‚Ä≥ with a 6‚Ä≥ hole centered 9‚Ä≥ down
- Legs and Frames not included. Can be added on here
- Bags are not included
- No Poly applied
- Tops meet all ACL, WCL, and ACO regulations
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our cornhole board tops are built using 3/4" baltic birch plywood and precisely cut with a CNC machine. The top deck sits approximately 12" from the back and a 6" hole perfectly centered 9" from the top.
Our tops do not include frames, but can be purchased here
To reduce bag wear, we've routed all of our edges to increase the overall look but also prevent your bags from hitting corners and leading to unnecessary wear and tear.
These boards are regulation weight and size and measure approximately 47.75"x23.75". These boards and our above standard craftsmanship will set you apart and provide you with entertainment for years.