Baltimore Baseball Complete Board Set
We manufacture extremely durable cornhole boards that are not only functional but aesthetically pleasing for both recreational players and professional tournament players.
Our cornhole boards are built using 3/4" baltic birch plywood and precisely cut with a CNC machine. The top deck sits approximately 12" from the back and a 6" hole perfectly centered 9" from the top.
- Each board is 23.75inches x 47.75inches with a 6inches hole centered 9inches down
- Each board weighs approximately 30 lbs and has carry handles built into the side rails.
- 18mm(3/4inches) Baltic Birch and routered edges
- Boards meet all ACL, WCL, and ACO regulations
- Protected with 3 coats of Polyurethane
- Made in the U.S.A.
Want more details on our board specs? Click Here to get our sizing.
Our frames feature built in handles and two support braces in the middle for added durability which helps reduce bounce. Sounds excessive, but it helps, trust us.
To reduce bag wear, we've routed all of our edges to increase the overall look but also prevent your bags from hitting corners and leading to unnecessary wear and tear.
These boards are regulation weight and size and measure approximately 47.75"x23.75". These boards and our above standard craftsmanship will set you apart and provide you with entertainment for years.